Friday, March 17, 2006

Prozac nation

More and more people are going away...for a short time. All my usual groupies are going overseas for training and stuff, or are already away. And I have to mug for exams. Funny that I still have to blog, but oh well, laptop+internet= blog time!! Today really SUCKED!! REALLY SUCKED!! And I really mean it. Firstly the M5s (year 5s) took over ther room that I have been using for a week and cleaned it up. Secondly I had to be in the hot weather to study. Thirdly some idiotic company siphoned off my money because I had done a credit purchase online and didn't desubscribe to them. Forthly I realised that I bought a bus pass instead of a hybrid one and when I went to the station my card had $0 on the dot exactly. So I had to fish out whatever coins I had (luckily I had enough..always prepared haha!!) Not really a good day eh?

But what to do! Have to take everything with a positive outlook! Learn all the lessons from my mistakes. 1. Don't purchase online without reading the fine print. 2. Camp in the room before the M5s enter. 3. Always check what you are buying and don't ASSUME! But still I don't feel bad about it. I've realised having a positive outlook makes one a happier person! Don't worry because worrying and complaining does nothing! Find solutions! There are many around! It's just a matter about whether you would want to stick your head out and look for them.

Okay...praying hard to HALL!!!

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home