Sunday, January 29, 2006

Maverick?

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone
--"Boulevard Of Broken Dreams-Green Day"


How true.... sometimes I feel so lonely that I feel like I'm the only one in this world. Where is everybody else? Why does everyone see true me? Am I invisible? Don't I have emotions? Why did I every help you? For you to hurt me later? Why do you ignore me? Why don't you try to understand me? You didn't mean what you said? Then why say it? You think I'm cold and heartless? Violent? Did I kill someone, murder? I don't deserve to be where I am? So you think I was just lucky eh? I'm stiff? You could have done it better? They why didn't you do it? I don't care? I can't be trusted? I don't deserve your respect? Do you think I give a damn about your respect? Can I be more sensitive? I am stuck up? I don't know how to cry? I don't give a shit about people? I don't keep my promises? I don't value friends? Do you know how much pain I'm in? My loved ones in hospital? Do you know how much I'm tearing inside? Clinging on to every last piece togther? Holding on to whatever that's left of me? Do you know I'll give my life for you even if your're my worst nightmare? Have said no to you when you wanted, no needed help? Didn't I cover your back? Did you think I was a rock, not a human?

Confessions of a Broken Heart...in need of emotional and spiritual enlightenment....God where are you? I need you at this very right moment. I can't take it anymore. This loneliness is killing me. I'm disappearing into the background. I'm no one. But I want to be someone. I've no drive to go on. But I need to. I've made given up so much...I can't give up now. I need to move on forward. I am standing on a precipice. I feel the ground beneath me melting away. I have no one to talk to but You. Where are the people that I so much trusted? I can't hold back my tears.

...Without Wax...
Maverick
.....forever...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home