Monday, July 04, 2005

BTW

About 3 weeks and 6 days or so before my uni days begin and I've yet to recieve the freshmen's package. Dunno if others have received it as yet but from what I'm told, it's this week... I think and I hope. Hahaha..back to good old mugging again I suppose. Haven't really touched books since last year I think. The only time I had to use my brains critically was during ATC training phase. Those were days spent without a minute of rest. But it had other givings that were pleasing.

At the moment, I am really vegetating..probably sprouting roots already. Dunno what to do.. no body to tell me what to do and really free to do anything I want..so long as it is within my own moral and physical limits. Am so used to being told what to do since the beginning of this year that now, it feels weird...but will surely and gladly get used to it I hope! Maybe it's time that I do something that I really wanted to do...like go on a trekking trip somewhere, take photographs of scenic places in and out of s'pore..maybe even go overseas somewhere for a week or so! But the coffers are pretty dry @ the moment and reserves are kept locked for future use. Oh well... gotta find something to do for three weeks.... probably not enough time to find a job...maybe go back to school and help out? Probably. Any suggestions?

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home