Monday, March 20, 2006

It will be...soon

I've got my eyes on you. Why is it that I can't see you eye to eye? Why is it that my I don't know what I was talking about whenever I talk to you? A funny feeling in my heart and stomach. What is it? I can't describe. Maybe it's just my lactose intolerance acting up, because you like ice cream, and yet worse still, you share it with me! Why can't I just say no? Haha... I've never felt like this before. Why now? Is it what I think it is? No. It can't be. We have nothing in common. We've just met each other and yet why is it that I feel as if I've known you forever?

Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? I want to be normal around you and yet I become a fool, a clown and a buffon! Haha... That's all that I can say. I want to tell you all this but...I still want to a good friend........

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home