Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Book of Days

Yay! I've bought my books already!! So prepared for year 2 but don't really want to start that soon anyway...haha...but time waites for no one and time flies when we wonder what lies ahead!

I've really been busy for the past few days. Orientation. Orientation planning is as always time consuming. Last week, I was in Suntec from 1400 Hrs to 2300Hrs. Well it was not all work. Played this irritatingly decieving game in the arcade that really took away my money. But it made me realise something. Okay the machine is the kind where you can win a prize. Basically you are suppose to align the bricks such that they don't fall off and reach the top most point. There are two stages. Once it reaches this zone called a minor prize, it pauses and you are suppose to choose whether you want to stop or continue. The minor prize was menthos sweets. So on I went to try for the major prize. But no matte how agonizingly close to winning I was, I could never win. So was it me? Therefore I waited and watched others play. And guess what, out of 15, no one went for the minor prize! Everyone gunned for the Mp3 player, and Samsung HP. Haha!!! That's what you call a carrot complex. Always gun for the biggest prize and forget the smaller ones although they are of the same value. Won't tell how much I lost in that dumb machine.

I'm feeling sleepy now as it is 1 am......

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home