Monday, May 08, 2006

Michelangelo's notebook

Alot has happened over the days. Exam results, Careers Talk and Moving on to year 2.

Big event of the week: 1st Professional M.B.B.S Examinations results.
I passed. Not really the wohoo kind of great but decent enough. So I can finally start thinking about M2 life now. From M1 to M2...feels like I've crossed a milestone. Maybe because I've survived it. Finally living out my dream. Fact of the matter is that I thought I can never make it to med school. Coming from a neighbourhood school, average decent grades. So I thought the next best thing was in life science. But What a stroke of luck! God works wonders in his own ways. It is truly He who knows our innermost thoughts. Hmmm...time to start buying books. A trip to Yunan is on the charts.


As it was in the beginning, it will now and ever shall be.........

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home