Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Look up Push up

Yay!! got new pictures up into my background..haha and they really summarise what my life has been like since I was in Jc...but i missed out one pic of 03S61...oops...will be up soon..not to worry.

Okay last week was OGL camp, it was okay, but could have been better. Can't wait for medicamp which is 2 weeks away or so. Played floorball today and I've got knocked all over again. I remembered playing floorball for the first time in SA for PE..sadness, I slipped over Joanna stick and sprained my ankle...and nothing much has changed..hehe I still get whacked around and hurt. Just that it's not as painful anymore.

Now something to ponder about.

As I was looking through my cousin's school diary, one of her school values was Godliness. Okay. How do you inculcate Godliness? Lesson 1 for the day : Plagues. Lesson 2: Miracles. Lesson 3: Pardon and Lesson 4: Devastation? How do you teach someone to by Godly. True enough as the proverb goes "To err is human but to forgive is Divine" But that is but of course a proverb. So that makes my wonder...Godliness? Maybe something like passion would be more fit but I'm not involved in that school at all.. DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THAT SCHOOL. THESE ARE JUST MY VIEWS...hope I don't get sued for this...I've not mentioned the shcool name though.... maybe I'm safe....haha even when blogging have to be on the safe side man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home