Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Rationality

Why do people not think and act rationally? Why do we let our feelings get the better of us and skew our perspectives in life? Today, a good friend of mine left a suicide note. Fortunately we found her in time before anything untowardly happened. Same situation happened not long ago with another friend of mine. Haha, I don't think I'm the link as they are two independent events. Life is so precious. Our mothers endeavored nine monts (and 7 days or more) to give birth to our lives, and many more years to nurture us. We decide to end it in an instant, without stopping to think about the more important things in life.

Are bfs and gfs so important? Someone we met incidentally becomes more important than our parents, siblings and friends. Someone who is not related to us becomes the decider of our fate. I have not loved or been loved by that someone but I will respect my parents and my sister's will more than anyone else in the world. Why so? Because I recognize the amount of sweat, blood and tears they've shed to bring me up in this world, and giving me every opportunity to excel. They're happiness is my happiness. And so on for all the other emotions. Well that is the very essence of me!

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home