Friday, December 09, 2005

Papayas

Hahah..learnt something new today. Apparently papayas can increase breast size. It has an active compound known as phytoestrogen that is similar to oestrogen produced by the ovarian cells. So those earning for bigger breast..EAT PAPAYAs (disclaimer: this blog author will play no part in whatever action that you henceforth take...haha!) But really not too much or else you get diarrhoea.

Anyway my group's research question didn't win any prize although it was much better than the papaya group but it's okay. Everything happens for a reason. If we had just put a bit more positivity and effort, maybe we could have pulled throught. But as I said again there's always something to learn anyway. Oh one more thing is that chilli actually increases your metabolic rate to such an extent that you may lose weight. But you have to make sure that you can take in that much chilli or you'll be breating fire from the front and back...if you know what I mean!

Some of the OCS guys are commissioned as officers tomorrow...so my advanced congrats to all my future officers of the SAF as of tomorrow. I know that I can never go through that experiance although I'll become (hopefully) an officer in the support arms.....but not a commissioned one. And that too will happen 7 years later (maybe 6.5 if I'm good).

Lately, I've not been feeling happy about myself...........dunnow why....wait maybe I do know why....but what the heck..school has officially ended for the semester TODAY... while everyone else is at least having holidays for namesake...sorry ET..but you shouldn't join too many CCAs.....don't be another Vicky! Heck.. I've yet to join a proper CCA. I don't wish to be bogged down by them I guess...but I should get one........Consideration!

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home