Sunday, November 27, 2005

30 mins

Okay taking a break now......a break that never ended since it began...

Last week was a sucky downcasted week!!!! Fever...flu...jabs...infusion...IV.....trainee nurses? Oh welll.... must be down on my luck

CAs next week but I still not even half way there yet... think I'm pretty much screwed but thats okay considering the fact that incapacitated for a whole week. Damn those bugs!!! I hate it when your body just decides to fall through when you make up your mind to get down to business and just in the mood to do so. Oh well.... yesterday soccer was great...meeting with old friends and halving a nice chat..playing...dining.. Dec 10 must remember....but dunno whether will be able to make it or not coz I have stuff to do in school! But must try!!!

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home