Monday, November 21, 2005

Hi My name is....

Am I enjoying life rite now?
A:......not really
What is my hobby?
A:Studying..what else
Do you do anything else when ur free?
A:I study....
Do you have a life?
A: What's a life?

Hahah.. really I should do something else other than just studying I guess. I really have to figure out what I'm going to do during semestral break. Finally a 3 week hiatus. But in three months...tt's a different story. CA2 and then the First Professional M.B.B.S exams. Fail this and its really going to be a tough 3 month break after which will be supplementary papers. So I'ld rather get it over and done with and enjoy my 4 month break..probably flying off to somewhere far away from here....need that break.

I'm planning too far a ahead but its a comforting feeling to think far ahead. Actually by evolution, humans have developed to think far ahead and to have an ulterior sense to acutally less negatively of pending disasters.... gave us an edge over the Neandearthal man...hope i spelt it rite!!! Doing the pelvis and perineum this week and sex reproduction organs....not really alot to see but alot to imagine...those who know will know....those who don't..try not to imagine...


1 week before CAs
Preparation:Digestion not done
Pelvis and perinuem not done
3/4 of biochem left
DIE!!!!!
Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home