Friday, October 14, 2005

The Day Before Yesterday

Looks like I've gotta hit the books sooner or later..sooner the better I figure... studying just got much harder..whoever said M1 was plain sailing, although it's a much easier life as compared to the later years but I hope I can reach my clinical years soon. It's like how a child would yearn to be an adult and how an adult would miss his/ her childhood years.

Oh well! Life in med school is really tough..but when the going gets tough, the tough get going!!! Everyday is a new day. I get to learn something really new but remembering the facts...that's another story. I like physio and anat ( especially Prof Ling) but biochem....I don't really see how much of it will be used clinically. I mean it's really very detailed...the different pathways, enzymes, substrates, favouring conditions. Why can't it be merged with physio so that we can see the clinical relevance of it? Maybe biochem should be scaled down slightly... but I am not the best person to comment on it anyway!!! Haha!! Year 1 and I'm starting to complain already.. Oh well!!

My future plans from now.....

ENJOY MY BOOKS, LECTURES, PROFESSORS, TUTORIALS, ANATOMY, BIOCHEMISTRY, PHYSIOLOGY, PBL, MUGGIN, MUGGIN AND MORE MUGGIN!!!!

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home