Monday, April 24, 2006

RAin

It's raining...that's an understatement... It's POURING. And at this time of the year. Is it just me or is the weather system screwing up. It's hot out in the morning and then it rains..no pours in the evening. How to make plans in this kind of system?! Oh well! Nobody can control the weather right? Right!Currently I'm not doing anything. I'm vegetating, rotting and all I've done is a few days of relief and some medicamp work. I guess it's time to say aye to go for clinical attachment. Make use of the time. See people being opened up in the morning and go for lunch. And then come back home to dream about people being opened up. That's the lif. But not paid for all that!! So I guess I have to look for a REAL job that PAYS. Any one got lobang? Please help dear old shariff if you owe me anything. I know alot of people still owe me cups of coffee. Grrr!! Not bad! You all can pay for my coffee fees next sem! Haha! The coffee addict has spoken. I like my coffee black ya!Without WaxMaverick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home