Wednesday, April 12, 2006

God is a DJ

Imagine if heaven is like a big club ie club momo, indochine wateva. And God was the Deejay (ever heard of the song God is a DJ by Madonna?) And then St. Peter was a the bouncer standing at the pearly gates (ever came across a bouncer with wings and a halo...this is just imagination..no I've not seen an angel before...I'm still alive). Hmmm....weird dream. But, this theme came out in a movie before right? I can't remember it but it was by Chris Rock. He died prematurely (as in before his time was up) and therefore alot of things happened along the way. I had that exact same dream. Hmm.......I wonder why?

Am I suppose to take it in a metaphysical sense or was it just a case of REM sleep gone awry. Should I listen to the religious part or the medical part? Hmmm...if former, what was that dream suppose to mean. I guess should just stick to the medical part.

"When you get to heaven
St. peter's gonna say
How'd you get to heaven?
How'd you find your way?
I replied with a little bit of humor!
Find my way with a helicopter!
Living in a live full of mud and danger!"--some crappy route march song

I guess the helicopter crashed and everyone died..........

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home