Saturday, April 08, 2006

Where is your stop?

Hi! Welcome aboard the Life Express! Where do you wish to get off?
Ahmm... I don't know...do I have to get of? Can I not just stay with the rest of them?
Sir do you or do you not know your own life? Don't you have a destination in mind?
Not really..I was just following the crowd. Then I got lost in it.
Where are you from?
No idea.
Where do you wish to go?
No idea.
Do you hope to meet someone?
Do I have to do this?
Do you wish to be someone or be someplace?
I just want to wander.
Well actually the only people who wander or ghosts and spirits! Are you one?
No for good heavens. No! I am a human just like anybody else!
What makes you think you are one? Why are you not a giraffe?
Because I walk on two legs and I can talk to you!
Apes and bears can do that. Parrots can talk if you taught them to!
But..but.. I'm different.
You are on the outside. But on the inside you are nothing different. An animal only things about today and now. Whether it gets food or not. Whether it is safe or not. Whether it has to reproduce or not. Its only about now. Not about tomorrow, the day after, or two years from now. ...but...why are you doing this to me?
I'm not doing anything. You're doing it to yourself. Look at yourself. You claimed your're a wanderer? Let me tell you something. Not all Wanderers are lost. Your're lost. You do not know where your're from and where you will be!
True.....but I don't know what to do..can you help me?
I cannot decide your future. I've already decided mine. I know where I'm heading towards. I have a destination. I may reach there tomorrow, the day after or two years from now. But in the end I'll still reach it. Thats' what matters. And that's what makes me different from animals.

Without Wax
Maverick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home