Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Schoolloging

Wow...it's 7pm and I'm still in school. Can't go home because it is raining and sick of reading up already. So I've decided to blog. School is really getting on all of us (I assume alot). There's alot of things to do and very little time. Now I really wished I lived in Pluto. 1 year = many many more days than just 365 puny earth days. Hmm...still raining.. .what shall I do? Okay Dnd is on Saturday and I'm suppose to be wearing a red indian dress...hmm....maybe I should just paint myself red and walk off. Hey I'm red and I'm indian. Haha!

No I shall not do that. Me shall just go get a costume and me shall wear it okay? Okay. That sounds indian, but not red enough haha.... Oh man.... I've finally started driving, and it was fun. Really fun. As in I was so relaxed while steering that even my instructor was surprised. All that Datona practice in the past together with need for speed came true. It was truly like driving in a computer. Ya it's auto and its easy but it was fun and all worth it. I'm going to get a car......but not so soon. Maybe if i carjack....hmm... who has a nice looking car? Watch out ...cos..hehe....

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home