Friday, September 15, 2006

Campaign in bain

Haha campaigning has begun and it is getting quite serious in effect. So many people competing this year all of a sudden. That it includes me too. That aside, today, I nearly started a fire!

Yes it was all my fault. I was playing with the lighter when the papers near me in a bag on the table caught fire. And in school too...haha...and that incident taught us firstly, we should not play with fire and secondly, the whole sim city gang were not born to be firemen. All of us were just watching everything burn. Yes. We were not meant to be firemen! But we did manage to contain the fire thanks to Surya's bottle of water and some quick thinking. IF not the sprinkler's would have turned on and oh boy! That would indeed have been a sight!

Oh and HAPPY BIRHTDAY AARON!!

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home