Friday, April 20, 2007

Library no more?

Today to my surprise the medicine library was packed. Surprised as the whole fac is over with exams and enjoying their new postings or holidays. On closer look I realised that they were mostly from science. I did not realise that medicine library is so...popular? Oh well! I cannot imagine what is going to happen once it's demolished in a month or two. Apparently all our books will be moved to the Science Library. So I guess there's going to be war brewing soon? Imagine two faculties...no four including Dentistry and Nursing together with Science and Medicine fighting over 3-4 floors of space. I figure pandemonium and some really unhappy faces.

I guess the key word here will be COEXISTENCE.

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home