Monday, September 25, 2006

Holiday Week

Holiday week but ya holidays mean can study a bit more. Haha...And I've got to do my driving as well. Today Micheal Yoh stalled infront of me. Hahaha! Maybe that's because he saw me! Oh well!

Fasting has started. One good thing about this is that, other then the other good things, I don't have to worry about eating. Yes really! No worries about lunch. No worries about tea time. No snack time. No nuts time. So can do alot more stuff in between. Yay I guess! This week, I hope to do alot of stuff, but one week is never enough. School started a few weeks ago and whoosh 5 weeks has gone by in a blink of an eye. Very soon CAs, end of sem, and then 2nd Pros! Wow and I've 3 yes 3!! CAs this year. Hmm......... I should really do something productive. Oh well, I'm producing a blog entry. That count's as productive I guess. And now I've got to end it!

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home