Thursday, July 07, 2005

Another Day

And so another day ends. Living by the day now. Atleast I got my freshmen letters already. Yay! Can finally start preparing for the ardous road ahead. Med orientation camp starts next week! So things will start happenining once the wheel starts spinning...good things I hope! Oh well.. I really hope I can make my mark in Medicine! I don't ever want to drop out from the course @ all!!! Then I donno wat I'll be doing to myself! Oh well..there's always God to turn to! Wait! Why am I saying all this? Must be the boredom...... I really cannot take it. Must start doing something by tomorrow or else I'ld have to give Hougang chalet a small visit!

Well, do u noe why I wanted to do medicine? I wanted to be a forensic pathologis @ 1st ...then realised that it wasn't as what I had expected..no CSI over here. Then I realised that I'll probably be better in paediatrics...coz paediatrics always intrigued me. I mean really if you see how fast a child can develope from day one... you'ld be really amazed... And if u can understand the complexitiy of such a developement....u can really put things in perspective. Oh well! Let's see what the future has in store for me ya!

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home