Sunday, September 25, 2005

Crunch time

Okay..time's really running fast... seems like i've just entered medical soon and poof...semester break and poof! FAs and Poof! it'll be the CA's soon.. not far from now..only 1 month or so I figure...really time flies. Well atleast there will be a term break but still CAs are a big thing..and it also looks like I've neglected my blog!! Haha same old lazy me!!

Okay..semestral break was lacklustre I guess...got a flu bug but other than that didn't really study much..... On the flip side, had a good time out with Moots, Law, ET and dan!!! It's good to spend time with people that I haven't seen for a long while! Oh well!! Btw, the Myth is really not what I expected....i mean it was funny and comical and oh the costumes and sets were beautiful and elaborate!!! I loved that but the ending..well not really what someone would expect..I'm not really a critic but go watch the movie and you will understand.

It's back to another hectic week in YONG LOO LIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home