Monday, August 15, 2005

Overdrive

Hahaha...looks like this blog is also going down the drain.....dunno why I can never maintain my blogs....been busy lately..well not really busy. It's just that I'm too lazy to log on and type!!! Hahah... that's just shariff being...Shariff I guess!

Recently, I've been thinking about the ethereal question of what am I doing with my life! Well I came from an average Pri school with below average PSLE scores and an average Secondary school. JC will never be average...coz I had the time of my life there! But suddenly I find myself starring at the skies again..wondering.....damn...why didn't I bring an umbrella again...It's pouring. Haha..but really... I've been looking for inspiration up there. I've always inspired to be a person who is selfless in being, who outs others before himself, who does but not orders. But I'm only human. And like all other human beings, I have feelings too. Just that they don't get respected by others.

Sometimes... u just don't know how words can hurt you! Sometimes you just let loose without knowing that the person on the receiving end has just been insulted or provoked @. I'm guilty of that too! But as I said I'm only human! I treat my friends and family with respect. I will give my life if I have to....but I'm only human.......

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home