Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy B'day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!!

And so we are 40 years in the making. A long road it may seem to many but comparatively short as related with countries slightly bigger than a dot in the world map. Is 40 years or relatively gracious progress good enough to say that we're successful? Definitely not I would say (Butlerian Accent). However we've tremendous progress by forging a nation that generally considers herself as one..in many ways..Unity in Diversity!!! Now where did I hear this term? As much as I wanted to be the author of this term....I didn't come up with it...was probably from Pre- U sem or something. Anyway it's something that we as Singaporeans can be proud of.

So what did the Maverick do for National Day?

1. Tied up national flag
2. Repainted room.
3. Helped RC with things.
4. Disturbed Sister

And that was it...Oh My...a rather boring day indeed.. oh and I came across this thing too.....













































MAHABOOB
M is for Mysterious
A is for Amazing
H is for Hardworking
A is for Articulate
B is for Bashful
O is for Optimistic
O is for Outgoing
B is for Brilliant


Hahaha....I dun't know how but its'prettey accurate!!!


Someday I wish you would see right through me.
Someday I wish you would see the true me.
Someday....someday....someday..........


the Maverick...

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home