Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wake me Up when Sept Ends

One week break!!!Yay!!! Finally a breather! Damn!! Skool just started and there is a break. But nooné's complainin( I wonder who would?--oh i think i noe who! haha Won't tell u!!!!) Oh well!

Life in NUS is really pretty good. I mean true enough muggin has become part and parcel of our lives but still there time to do many other things. It's all about choices that we make. Nobody does that for us now..or atleast for me. One good thing about my parents is that they let me make my own decisions without any interference. I don't have a curfew....can even come back @ 4 am and there won't be any complains or nagging. No influence on choices...i get to do what i want to do... which is good...and no control over expenses.... but maybe it's just because they trust me and I would do nothing to betray that trust. But, as what I was saying,or typing, life's all about choices that we make. Who we are today may not be who we will be tomorrow! So make a wise choice...that's today's message of the day..month or something like dat!!

Well I noe that I've not been talking to alot of people lately..... it's just me. I mean I'm still pondering over the incident at the chalet. I mean it's just that Í said that day wasn't meant to be said as such....was just damn tired after not sleeping for night and doing stuff... but that's no excuse....that's why I'm pretty much learning how to "shut up".. haha as what one had said...."Shariff you should learn how to shut up! Why do you appologise after killing someone!"....Hey but I didn''t kill anyone ya...it was meant to be a joke!

You know sometimes you try to do something to help someone or compliment someone because noe he/ she has the potential but in the end u just get forgotten...I guess that is life...sometimes.....nevermind....

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home