Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Day Lost

To sum up the day: Intro Lecutre/Subway(Yakun kaya)/0.5 way to Clark Quay/ Bras Basah Complex ( Yunan)/ Ultimate Frisbee/ Homeward Bound....can it be much simpler than that. No elaboration required.

Today I meet an uncle of mine who happans to be a cardioloigst. And he told me that he'll be conducting lecture in Medfac......interesting. I just don't want to be under him @ all. Anyway I don't think I'll be under him anyway. Haha..probably for the M2/3 tracks. So he won't be a problem.

Joke of the day: " Tomorrow is my wedding. I'm only inviting a few guests. Try to bring a few gifts. If possible, please bring me a wife!" Hahah LOL!!!!!

Thought of the day: "It's the thought that counts" (ULTRA LAME!!!!)

Tired...sleepy....Maverick out.

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home