Friday, October 07, 2005

Attack of the 2 nm monster

Hahah...it's been an enduring week. Long days..plus fasting..plus workload..taking a break for today....have to have it once in a while... I believe next week will be worse... another biochem FA, another CVS FA. I just hope CVS FA will be like the one we had for blood...sit in the LT and just nod off for a while.. haha...

Blood Prac was fun though!!!! I was a guinea pig...trying all the stuff before others did...poking myself, bleeding nonstop... Realized that my platelet count is quite low...coz my bleeding time is quite long, longer than the avergage timing... 3min and 30 secs...that quite a time... Actually it's quite true though.. it does take some time for me to stop bleeding... I think it's time to have a change in diet..multivitaming here I come..

Oh and 'Sys Di! Sys di! Sys di!"..how to forget that... that's the only thing I remeber from that lecture...and Prof Ling is great for anat prac...hahaha.... but I miss Prof Wong...very encouraging.. always has something postive to say.."Don't worry so much about it!'"Not to worry!"

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home