Monday, September 26, 2005

When the cows Moo

Another day in medical school sloathes by.. haha is there such a word...maybe.. don't bother checking the dictionary... it probably isn't. Wat did I learn today? ATP coupling and Transamination..hmm...interesting... well not really that but it was...interesting nonetheless! I think I had the weirdest dream on my way back home...I feel asleep in the train.... haha

Well the dream went like this: The train stopped halfway between Potong Pasir and Serangoon aka Woodleigh.. which was the old Biddadari Cemetry. The doors opened and a crowd of people just rushed into the train.. @ 1pm.... But the only problem was that they were all wearing white and red.....wierd...well I thought they were nationalistic or something and that someone was celebrating same thing to bring out the sense of belonging or something of that sort. But then the train didn't move after that...and it remained stationary. Some young noisy kid sat beside me and kept similing at me... He was so thin...such that if I had palpated him...I would have only felt his bones... so I got up and wanted to walk to the front of the coach when the boy started to pull my leg..............Psyche!!!! Get it?! Pull my leg!! Haha...

Oh well

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home