Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Fright night

Today was fun. Really fun. Went to Tang's but realised I should be at tangling shopping centre. So I started to walk. Walk. walk, and walked. Finally got there. Then I started to look for Mac's and realised there wasn't any (that was the meeting place). Called Blanche and Alvin Tan. Was told that it was at Tanglin Mall....So walked a bit more and finally reached destination. Okay doesn't sound fun.

But later on we went down to Botanical gardens. A really interesting place because I haven't been there. Why? Because I'm not a nature lover and...ya I'm not into plants and scenery. So walked around the whole place, scarring people (Serene especially). A good place for fright night indeed. That's when the heavens decided it was enough and it started to rain...no POUR!!! Was very heavy.

But day hasn't ended. Lian Kiat, Jun Liang and yours truly decided to go down to the very familar army market. Nostalgic place. Spent alot there, when I should not have. Looked for bargain hunting and all. Then I realised......

without wax
shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home