Saturday, July 09, 2005

College Day

Today's highlight: College day!!!!

It was really great. Not the prize presentation or the speeches made but the atmosphere after the programme. Oh Btw Sam's speech was really fun to listen to.( He was our valedictorian). I think that was the only speech tt wasn't that draggy. After the event, was able to catch up with my tutors. Was really great to see old friends and tutors again. And of course the school compound. It really gave me the nostalgic feeling, something that I'll miss after the school leaves for Potong Pasir. A lot of memories were made there. Good food, atmosphere and great friends. I think SA is the only place where you get a homely feeling. Something that you can never really feel in other JCs. Probably because there are some feelings common between all the students.

I will miss SA.

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home