Monday, July 18, 2005

Rag'n'Flag

Rag and Flag.......

Got a brief briefing (???) about Rag and flag. And prep starts 2morrow. But tt's nothing really much to talk about there...more to come i'm sure. But have realised 2 things about my self:

1) I can really act dumb when I'm in shock

Eg :
Raj dropped me off @ Serangoon Mrt but leaves without letting me take my bag. I get stunned and freeze...jaws wide open. Then i see and old man smiling at me. Then I walked up to the traffic light. Then I walked back. Then I just stood there for awhile with no reaction. The old man was there all the time. Then I start laughing....(probably went mad)

2) I really miss my old Friends

They come up with the lamest of jokes. Sometimes it really makes me cringe @ their lameness but all in the name of good fun.

Eg:
What did one wall say to another? Let's meet @ the corner
What do u call a fly without wings? A walk
What is the diff bt a fly and a mosquito? A mosquito can fly but a fly cannot mosquito
Why did the tomato blush? Coz it saw the salad dressing
Why can't skeletons play church music? Coz they have no organs
Why do u call seagulls as such? Coz if they flew over the bay they'ld be called bagels
& many more

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home