Saturday, July 16, 2005

Medicamp-->Be Super

Medicamp was just GREAT!!!!! Had lotsa fun and made new friends. This will probably the people i will know for a long time to come, unless I screw up somewhere (touch wood). My seniors were really sweet and just wonderful. My OG..well what can I say other than the fact that we were the best. Mojo JO jO ( my OG) Just ROXS!!!! We won nearly all the games and during auction, we got what everybody was eyeing for...ICE- CREAM. It was such a lucky bid. Well..to the other groups..TOO BAD!!! Haha.. I'm just evil.

The camp was held in Sentosa (Day 1) and Aloha (days 2 & 3). I was really blur during Amazing race.. losing my specs and tearing my pants. Haha. Well Thanks to KInky KelVin for his pants, I survived from being stuck wearing weat jeans filled with sand! Kelvin.. I owe u one buddy! Fright Night...was really well done but just that I was laughing all the way. Leonard just cracked me up. I mean he was trying his best to be frightened but imagine someone screaming and running the wrong way and has to be directed by the actors to go the right way. HAHA!!! Anyway it was really well done! Two thumbs up to the OGLs for a great performance.

Well more to come I guess...

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home