Monday, July 11, 2005

Geared Up?

Finally I'm gearing up for NUS. I've washed my bag that I bought in JC1. Have never washed it until now. Looks cleaner now, especially that I got all the detergent powder out of the bag. Spilled a whole box of it into the bag when I used it for a camp last week. Well although the bag is ready, I have yet to apply for loans and financial aid. I don't think I will be able to afford the course fees totally, so I would be taking loans to supplement. Bank loans are convieniant but the interest can bury a person alive. So would be taking CPF loans instead. The interest doesn't change, unlike bank loan interests which increases yearly. Plus I would hopefully get a scholorship to continue later on. Let's just pray on that.

Medicamp is not the far away but I've yet to pack or do anything for it. Maybe I'll check the inventory list and get the things tomorrow. Maybe....No! They have to be done by tomorrow. Hate to use the word maybe. Encourages procastinatinon. Oh and I came across a very interesting book. "The Stepmother" by Simon Tolkien (JRR Tolkein's grandson). A very interesting plot. If you have time, go read it.

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home