Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Littany

Weather was really good today. Not really sunny, cool..very conducive for sleeping. But wasn't able to sleep very long coz had a deep commitment to the lovely big WATERMELON for flag n rag. Anyway the watermelon has really taken shape today. From pieces to a piece. Alot of things done. And I think can be fininshed in 2 or three days if we keep up the speed. WEll Done ppl!

Have you ever considered about lame movie endings? Like Spiderman 1 and The War of the Worlds? I mean the storyline goes so smoothly and suddenly the movie ends, just like that. Not longer nor shotter. Take for example spiderman. The movie was good with a tied in ending but the irking part was when the narration goes: " Who am I? I'm Spiderman1" Like hello...i thought we knew that like @ the beginning of the movie. It's like writing a letter with the beginning " How are you? I'm fine!" Its like duh! rite...asking a question and answering it yourself! War of the Worlds......movie was fine but ending should really have changed. I've read the book and though it had the same form of ending, it was a bit more exciting. In the movie...it was so abrupt. I mean the aliens just died. Just like dat. No questions asked. Wasn't it dumb of the aliens not to recce the planet first? Like find out whether they can tolerate our atmosphere? So though i enjoyed the story...the movie is a waste of my money. Not worth paying to see aliens dying after killing alot of humans because they couldn't withstand our atmosphere. LAME

Without Wax
Shariff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home